Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Girl's Rainbow


Hey guys! 
I am happy to finally introduce another style and fashion fan in our family -- my daughter Anna (pronounced Ana). When she was a little one, I used to buy her outfits from such cool brands as Hanna Andersson and Gymboree (I still love them and miss their styles :). Sometime after 7, I think, Anna started developing her own sense of personal style. We got this idea to blog about our experiments with style together, as a mother and a daughter who both enjoy playing with fashion doing it in our own unique ways. Here she is, my almost 11 years old Anna who, by the way, is a very talented writer too. :)
xoxo
~ Natalia


Hello! I am happy to tell you that this is me Anna talking to you. First, before I talk about what you really came for, I would like to talk about me. I love expressing myself and creating things that haven't been discovered yet. I love expressing myself in ways like writing, dancing, singing, acting, clothes designing, drawing and many more. I don't want to brag but I would be overjoyed if you loved my qualities. You are more than welcome to comment down below what you think of my mom's and my styles and talents. What are your talents? Do you like setting trends for your peers? If you are a shy kind of person but you want other people to see who you really are, don't be embarrassed or scared that you're going to mess up. Step out of the shadows and show who you really are, and if you mess up, it's okay, we all make mistakes, because now you know you have tried but didn't succeed. I have learned from personal experience that its okay you made a mistake... its perfectly perfect to be imperfect.

My outfit is a style I call "hippy". I love how the rainbow poncho and multicolored earrings go so well together. Not all colors in different outfits can be the same color. For example I love green and purple and they go so well together. In this outfit and many other outfits I have worn represent that a different color (in this case silver) can look great on you. One of my most well known styles, if you have met me, is a pair of jean shorts on some colored leggings. I think that regular jeans can be uncomfortable from the fabric. I prefer jeggings which are a material that is probably cotton that is a pattern that looks like jeans. Shorts on top of leggings makes it a more fashionable look and gives you a little accessorizing. Speaking of which, moving on to accessories.


Fingerless gloves are another one of my favorite styles. Here, I have neon yellow fishnet gloves that add a lot more splash of color to my look. What did you say? You want to know about my earrings? Oh yes, okay, my earrings, my earrings. So my earrings are a group of multicolored feathers with a hook on top of them. When I got them it was with my mom (Natalia Lialina, the owner of this blog, who I call "Mama") on the day I got my ears pierced for the second time which was almost a year ago. Did you say my  post is getting boring? You didn't? Just making sure, because I don't want to make you bored. :) Wow that's the first time I wrote a smiley face. I'll try to be more happy sounding. Here you go, onto the next paragraph.


:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 
Are you starting to like me now? Or did you like me from the start? Anyways, you probably thought at the beginning I was all grownup like, but now you know how kid like I am and I am proud of it. I hope you enjoyed my post and thank you for taking the time to read all the things I typed, and if you look down there, you will see where I get my clothes, but since all you guys are probably grownups, you won't shop at my stores. Bye, thank you!

Love
~Anna


Tank top - came with a set from Fred Meyer, Poncho - my mom bought on eBay, Leggings - Target, Shorts - Gymboree, Fishnet gloves - Claire's Boutique, Earrings - Claire's Boutique, Boots - Justice 


2 comments:

  1. I'm so lucky to live with two such stylish girls! As a photographer, this makes my life so easy! :) Keep on stylin' girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your models thank you very much from all our big hearts! :) :) :)

      Delete