Monday, October 21, 2013

Dancing Hipster


Hello! It's me, Anna again. I wanted to show you some of my latest fashion. I wore this outfit about a week ago. I got inspired to wear this outfit because the new dancing video game (I love dance) Just Dance 2014 has a song with a really nice outfit for the avatar. Since most of my clothes was in the laundry, I had to try and find a solution. The avatar was wearing skinny jeans, a tank top, a vest and a beanie (the hat). I loved the look and I did a little accessorizing to make it my own by adding a fingerless glove and a tie.




I have had these shoes for about a year. I found a way to have a bit of pink in a blue outfit. I love my shoes but when I got them I was size 6 (you probably think I have big feet). Now they barely fit me, because now I'm size 8. These shoes look so good to me and I would love to get another pair of wedge sneakers. Well, anyway, ties are made for boys, right? Well, here I am showing you that ties can be for any gender. I got this tie with a plaid shirt (I love plaid) and instead of just a boring black tie it has some gems on it to make it more stylish. Somehow this outfit "ties" it together. (See what I did there?)


I love accessories. Without it the world would be dull and boring. What do you think about fashion? I love hippy style like I said in my other post. There's one thing you need to know about me, and it's that I don't like pink. I can wear it and somehow I have a lot of pink clothes, but pink isn't my color. 


Beanie hat - handmade gift. Fingerless glove - Claire's Boutique. Jeans - Nordstrom Rack. Tank top - Justice. Denim vest - Justice. Tie - Justice. Shoes - Justice

No comments:

Post a Comment