Thursday, October 24, 2013

Youthful


Our unusually foggy weather calls for cozy lately. I didn't want to get out of these soft and comfy leggings (first shown here) even for my library work. (Did I tell you that I am a storyteller?) I decided to give it a more professional look by wearing a white office shirt and a bright cardigan to break the two week long fog!



A two toned vintage necklace and one of my favorite bead rings completed this happy storyteller look. :) 


But it is Fall, of course. I do wear my new field jacket a lot these days. It goes so well with my wardrobe! I though it would be a great addition at that time too!




The whole look was very youthful and professional at the same time, I thought. 

Tell my about yourself! What do you like to wear this Fall?

White no-iron shirt by Chico's. Cardigan by Lane Bryant. Field jacket by ASOS Curve. Leggings by Hue. Shoes by Toms. Jewelry - boutique and antique finds.  

4 comments:

  1. "Youthful" is the exact word that came to my mind when I saw the opening image. Excellent choice, both of outfit and title! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, maybe I used that word because of you then? :) Sometimes it's hard to remember which words are mine and which are yours... ;)

      Delete
  2. The white shirt and the bright green cardigan - excellent combination! Love your jewelry. I noticed that you have beautiful and interesting collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Olga! I remember that this outfit was literally last minute decision. I am glad that you liked it! :) I love interesting statement rings, earrings... I don't have many, but I really enjoy them.

      Delete