Saturday, January 25, 2014

As Bright As The Sun


I have been watching this sweater by Lane Bryant for a little while. And when I ran into $14.99 sweater sale at the store, I got four in different colors - all rich and vibrant, just as I like. You can get this deal at your local LB store - practically, you get four sweaters for the price of one (regular prices $50 or $60 depending on design). So when the sun is out, you are also out and as bright as the sun. :)









Sweater - Lane Bryant (in store sale - four for price of one). Jeans - NYDJ. Peacoat - Kristen Blake via Nordstrom (still available in regular and plus sizes here). Boots - Hunters. Purse - art boutique find, years ago in Michigan. Pashmina - gift. Sunglasses - Christopher and Banks. Earrings - Italian gold.

Photos by Justin at beautiful Grandview Trail (Pierce County, Washington).

10 comments:

  1. Natalia , I love this sweater and the color lights you up beautifully! I am so glad you got four , that was quite smart ,
    I am pleased to see you looking so pretty and happy, and enjoying that gorgeous blue sky!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to hear it from you! Thank you sooooo much for your kind words! :) I'm getting there... :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful vibrant sweater, I'd buy it in several colors also. I like the place where you composed these pictures. It is interesting and makes me look twice. Very nice set of images that are well composed and flow nicely. Have you heard about the Sunday night link up at Not Dead Yet Style? It's a active, comment and post wise, a regular group of bloggers join this linkup every other Sunday after 4 eastern time. I think you might enjoy this!

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ann! I also love how pictures turn out at this trail (we've done it twice at this location). Our daughter said "It's like Rome". :) Justin and I love our little trips - we go somewhere every weekend to enjoy scenery, discover new places or visit our old time favorites. Justin takes lots of pictures, I do too sometimes, but mostly I just absorb and get new impressions, I guess, at this point... :)

      Thank you for the hint! I haven't brought myself to joining this link up group just yet. I am shy sometimes. :) But I think I will do it in the near future!

      Delete
  3. Very Nice for Winter
    http://healthblushon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous photographs, and I would have purchased one in each colour to! I adore the Mustard Yellow, and the Camel coat is a great addition, nice combination! Nice to see you dropping by and giving constructive comments on my blog!
    FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments, Nicolene! Colors can change life, I think. :)

      Delete
  5. It would be nice to see you on Bloglovin-making it easy to follow!
    FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not familiar with Bloglovin, I will look into it. Thank you for the tip!

      Delete